Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Soundtrack For 11/17/04

Smile
Folks who previously read this post... I apologize. I accidentally deleted my text. So from memory, here's what I pretty much conveyed:

CD's brought to work today:

Smile - Jayhawks (2001)
7 Park Avenue - Pete Ham (1997)

Love Is Hell - Ryan Adams (2004)
The Tigers Have Spoken - Neko Case (2004)
Kimi Ga Suki * Raifu - Matthew Sweet (2003)

I had also typed some text for each of them. If I wasn't so lazy at the moment, I'd type it all over again... but that takes thinking. ;-) Forgive me.

Please share what you're listening to.

1 Comments:

Blogger Suze said...

I love to share!
CD's I took to work today.
1. Comets on Fire - Blue Cathedral
2. The Chamber Strings - Gospel Morning
3. The Faces - "five guys walk into a bar" disc four
4. The Dandy Warhols - the dandy warhols come down
5. The Thrills - Let's Bottle Bohemia

PS - YOU MUST BUY CHAMBER STRINGS "GOSPEL MORNING"!!

1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home