Sunday, November 14, 2004

Just Wondering...

Wonerland Val & gal
Found myself watching "Wonderland" this evening. Great film! It explores the darker side of John Holmes' life. A time which tied him into the murder of several people in the Los Angeles area. Great cinematography, and above all... a kick ass soundtrack! Today's list: top 5 songs in this film.

"Shooting Star" Bad Company (1975)
"Drift Away" Dobie Gray (1973)
"Stranglehold" Ted Nugent (1975)
"Quinn The Eskimo" Bob Dylan (1970)
"If You Could Read My Mind" Gordon Lightfoot (1970)

Readers out there are welcome to offer their own top 5 songs in any particular film you choose. Play along!

1 Comments:

Blogger Suze said...

I love that shooting star song! It always make me cry for some reason (i think because the musician died)

My Movie and My Top 5 (well 7 actually)
Movie: Reality Bites
1.When you come back to me - World Party
2.Rock 'n' Roll II - Gary Glitter
3.Locked Out - Neil Finn
4.Something So wrong - Crowded House
5.All I want is you - U2
6.I'm Nuthin + Add it up - performed by Ethan Hawk!!
7.Going Going Gone - The Posies
My favorite part of the movie is where Troy (E. Hawk) tells Lelaina (Winona Ryder)that all they need is each other and 5 bucks (for a big gulp and cig's) sooo sweet.

1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home