Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Cat Got Your.... I.D.?

Remember me? Back off, infidel!
Now this is ridiculous. Former pop star, Cat Stevens (now Yusuf Islam), was denied entry into the United States after appearing on an F.B.I. national security alert list while his flight was already en route to Washington. Islam's flight was forced to land in Maine, where he was detained and questioned. He is in the process of being deported and sent back to the Hell from which he came... or London. Nonetheless, it seems the world is going nowhere fast when the man who wrote "Peace Train" and "I Love My Dog" could be considered a threat of any kind. Being a fan of Cat, I'm sticking with his material for today's list. The topic... is obvious.

"But I Might Die Tonight" Cat Stevens (1970)
"I Have No Cannons That Roar" Yusuf Islam (2000)
"Miles From Nowhere" Cat Stevens (1970)
"Tuesday's Dead" Cat Stevens (1971)
"Wild World" Cat Stevens (1970)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home